Saturday, January 1, 2011

Self Sucking Shemales


Black shemale Flavia has a huge, rock hard 10 inch cock. In this video Flavia get her incredibly long, hard shecock sucked before she fucks her man silly. Flavia is the hottest black shemale I’ve seen in a long time. Speaking of long, her cock must be a good 10 inches long. I can’t belive how smooth her dick looks. Imagine that up your ass? How’d you like to deepthrot that monster cock! What Flavia’s huge she cock tear into her man’s ass, and watch him chock as he attempts to swallow her dick. I bet Flavia can suck her own cock – It certainly looks long enough. Hopefully in the future she will show us her self sucking abilities! Flavia is rockin’ – I hope we see more of her huge shecock soon! 10 inch black shemale cock.

Nothing better than watching a hot dick-girl with a two foot long cock self suck and cum in buckets, and that’s exactly what you will find a Futanaria! Sadly, these gigantic shecocks are fake, but I tell you, Futanaria has some hot shemale action including cumming like a horse, self sucking, and self tit fucking with 24 inch dicks! I bust a nut evertime I vist Futanaria!

I have never seen a shemale with such a long cock – so long in fact that she can easily suck her own cock and fuck her own ass! Mint whips out her long, 9 to 10 inch cock and get’s it hard. Unbelievably, Mint sticks her huge cock up her own asshole while she is on her hands and knees. After buttfucking herself, Mint pulls her cock out of her own ass and proceeds to selfsuck! You will not believe the video of Mint milking her own cock with her asshole. This is some of the hottest self-fucking I’ve ever seen!

I can not believe the size of Ladyboy Mint’s gigantic cock! Mint’s dick seem to practically hang to her knees. When Mint get’s her pole hard, it looks as if she has three legs. It’s no wonder that Mint is famous for self sucking and self fucking. What a lucky girl!

Ladyboy Mint has a great new photo and video set showcasing her huge 9 inch shecock and her ability to butt fuck herself, AND suck herself! Mint starts out on an exotic beach wearing a very sexy bikini. Somehow, it covers up her mammoth shecock. After jacking her dick wildly, Mint sticks her own cock up her own ass and proceeds to butt fuck herself. Later, after Mint’s done fucking her own ass, she does a little bit of auto fellatio, licking her own dick! This is one of the best sets of shemale Mint that I’ve seen. Maybe one day Mint will take another cock up her ass while her own dick is crammed in her ass too. I am not sure what you would call that; double anal auto buttfuck?

Katie Coxx is one of my favorite black tgirls. Katie is a stacked black t-babe with fat dd tits and a huge fat dong I would estimate at roughly 10 inches in length. Katie’s body is like her dick – a little on the chubby side. I find Katie very sexy though with her huge hard black dick and big fat tits and the fact the Katie is able to lick the top of her own cock! I love it when Katie gets that big fat floppy cock of her’s hard, sticks it up between her fat tits and proceeds to lick the top of her own cock while she rubs her fat shaft on her own tits! I shot a huge load into my own face when I saw Katie lick her own cock. That reminded me when I first saw Mariana Cordoba lick her own cock. I thought it was so hot that a hot chick with a huge dick could perform auto fellatio! Katie doesn’t even strain to lick her own dick – she just bends over and pleasures herself matter-of-factly. I bet if Katie really tired, she’d be able to stuff a few inches of her black monster cock into her own hot mouth!

Adriana Rodrigues has the hardest, biggest shecock in the tranny world. In this new pic and video set Adriana shows us who’s boss with her giant rock hard shecock, totally engorged and ready to be sucked and fucked. Adriana starts by prancing around with her tits showing and wearing a tiny bikini bottom to hide her long fuck pole. Adriana strips naked and gets her shecock rock fucking hard, bends over and shows us her hot asshole. Ms. Rodrigues has a beautiful ass to go with her beautiful cock. Finally, jacking furiously, Adriana shoots a huge load of cum on her own thigh. The only thing that could make Adriana hotter is if she were to bend down and suck her own monster cock. I am sure she can do it, I think she’s just too shy to show us her self sucking skills (hint, hint!).

Futanaria.com is the best fake-shemale website featuring very hot chicks with very big dicks. One of Futanaria’s newest sets features the two hotties pictured below. These two dick-girls are outside on a sunny hot day wearing short daisy-duke’s. If you are a fan of long dongs hanging out of shorts, you love this movie. Their huge cocks hang out the bottom of their shorts like a third leg reaching for the ground. These long dong ladies begin rubbing their 20 inch cocks together, getting hot and horny while the pre-cum begins to flow (how they hell do they do that?) The rest of the video showcases these two long dong ladies jacking their giant dongs and of course cumming in buckets – literally. There’s some self sucking too – which is easy to do when your cock is 20 inches long! Not only did I shot my load while watching these two giant she cocks, I also came after watching two smoking hot ladies with huge hardons rubbing their dicks while mud wrestling! My brain say’s this is not real, but my cock says it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment